Tuesday, November 19, 2013

ric#48 - Antonio Marras

Hello there, and welcome back to the Runway!  Before we announce the winners, I just wanted to let you know that our beloved Wida is stepping down from the design team.  Wida, you have been a supporter of the Runway Inspired Challenge from the very beginning- I think you entered pretty much every challenge, and your enthusiasm continued when we invited you to be a part of the team.  I want to thank you so much for being on the DT, and we are going to miss you!

Please make a special trip over to Wida's blog (you should anyway, because her cards are always awesome), and leave her some extra love!  Plus, be on the lookout for an announcement next Tuesday :)



Our Fabulous Fashionistas are:
Chupa
Alice Wertz
Kim Hamilton
--------------------------------------------------------------


And the Queen of Couture, winner of a $15 gift card to Simon Says Stamp is:
Congrats, ladies! Natasha, please email me (ourchangeofart@gmail.com) to claim your prize!

--------------------------------------------------------------


Pamela Ho - miao
Autumn Blessings


Tasnim Ahmed - Cards & Bookmarks


Wida - Beachorado
DSC_0661


Jen Rzasa - Our Change of Art



The design team will select 3 runner-ups (the Fabulous Fashionistas) and one winner (the Queen of Couture) after the challenge closes. They will be posted here on the blog at the start of the next challenge, as well as on our Winners Page. The Queen of Couture will receive an awesome prize!




A $25 Gift Card to Ellen Hutson!






~You must create a new project for each challenge

~Please include a link back to the Runway Inspired Challenge in your post

~When uploading your project, make sure to link to your entry post, not your entire blog

~When submitting to our challenge, you may combine with only 3 other challenges

~You may enter as many times as you wish!

~If it is not obvious how you were inspired by the runway outfit, please explain it in your post. We don't want to overlook anything!



Your projects for this challenge are due by Friday, November 29th at 11:59pm ET

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

super sad to see Wida leaving...love her inspiration!
The Design Team rocked the projects this week!

natashakara said...

Oh WOW! Thank you So much! :) Doing the happy dance over here:)
Sad to see Wida go. I always love her work. :)

Kim Hamilton said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! Very excited! Great inspiration for this challenge!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Sorry to see Wida go! She has provided lots of wonderful inspiration! This challenge looks like it will inspire lots of pretty cards!

WitchyFingers said...

Beautiful runway picture, and I love what the DT have created. All the best to Wida, you'll be missed x

Cris G. said...

Beautiful cards from the DT, as always... it's sad to see Wida and Nina go, really loved the team with whom I started playing at RIC. In every new challenge I was always expecting to be happily surprised, and you always showed me the best of the best. Well, I'm sure the new members will also be fantastic, as Joni Nina is, but it doesn't help my missing feelings right now... sorry.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Yes, the DT is ALWAYS SUPER a great compilation. I KNOW the future teams will all be the best!

I am sad I too that I missed this challenge by a few hours.. I am a ridiculous fan since I found you guys...

Here is my post :http://wienerhoneymooners.blogspot.com/2013/11/all-you-need-is-love-runway-inspired.html

-Kimberly