Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Meet Laura!

Our next fabulous designer is Laura Bassen!

Laura's blog is Doublestick Heaven

Here's a bit about her, in her own words:

  • Living in central Illinois, I'm a wife and mom to five beautiful and busy kids. I have always, even as a child, had stashes of paper, markers, stickers and stamps to play with. After studying graphic design in college, marrying a hockey player and living in Europe for several years, card making has become my most favorite hobby. I love participating in challenges, following my favorite blogs, and winning fabulous prizes. All this, and I still have heartfelt cards to send to my loved ones. I'm super excited to be a part of the Runway Challenge team. I love fashion, although, it's not as easy to pull off with dirty diapers and spit-up:) I do aspire, though.
Make sure to welcome Laura by leaving a comment for her here, as well as on her blog!

Please pop back in tomorrow when I'll reveal the next designer!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh dear! I'm going to have to get over my fears... Laura ALWAYS responds to a challenge so perfectly, I'm totally inspired and totally overwhelmed at the same time, LOL!

Nicki said...

YAY :) we love Laura! Congrats on this fab new addition to your team!

Wendy said...

Congrats!!! Laura. I am lloking forward to the first challenge.